Please read the following Terms and Conditions of Use carefully.
1. Applicants or members of Tangut Community are deemed to have read, agreed and accepted all of these Terms and Conditions. Tangut may change, amend, modify, add, and/or remove any part of these General Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
2. " Tangut TM” means Tangut Corporation Limited.
3. The membership card is not transferable and may only be used by the registered member.
4. If the membership card has been lost or stolen, member should report to Tangut immediately.
5. Member shall make sure that the membership password will not be disclosed to any unauthorized parties. Tangut will not be responsible for any consequence of an unauthorized use of the membership card or password, including any transaction and redemption etc.
6. Member may terminate his/her membership at any time by giving a written notice to Tangut and returning his/her membership card, upon which any outstanding bonus points will be cancelled and deemed invalid.
7. Tangut may forthwith or at any time terminate the membership of a member and the right of a member to use his/her membership card if a member commits misconduct or fraud, misuses membership benefits and rewards, or acts in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions. In such circumstances, Tangut shall simultaneously cancel all bonus points of the member.
8. If a member has obtained redeemed rewards or other rewards for himself/ herself or others through fraud, dishonesty or deceit, the member shall be responsible for all liabilities incurred as a result, including without limitation, indemnifying Tangut for the full price of the redeemed rewards or other products or services obtained, together with all costs, loss and damages incurred or suffered by Tangut, as a result thereof.
9. Membership of Tangut Community is at the sole and exclusive discretion of Tangut and Tangut may refuse membership to any applicant.
10. Customers who make an one-off purchase with the amount of HK$750 or more can become our Tangut Platinum member. Tangut VIP member who purchase with the amount of HK$2000 or more within 6 months can be upgrade as Tangut Platinum member as well. Platinum membership status is valid until 31st Dec of the year after Tangut Platinum membership activated.
e.g. Date of becoming VIP: 1st June 2010, Expiry Date: 31st Dec 2012. Tangut Platinum members have to purchase HK$3000 or more to maintain the Platinum membership status.
11. Members who make online purchase will have 10 point for every HK$10 purchase. Members who make purchase from store will have 10 points for every HK$ 20 purchase. For purchase from stores, member gets 10 Points for every $20 purchase. Mail or fax the receipt within 2 months of purchase for saving the bonus point.
12. No points will be given for purchase which is cancelled or refunded. (points will be cancelled on refund or cancellation of purchase)
13. Tangut may at any time correct the bonus points shown as credited to a member's account without any notice.
14. If a member is not properly credited for bonus points within 3 months of the transaction, the member may claim an adjustment within 6 months of the transaction by sending a written request, together with the original transaction receipt and membership number to Tangut.
15. All rewards are subject to availability and certain restrictions. Redemption may be changed or prolonged.
16. All redeemed rewards are not exchangeable or replaceable for other rewards, and cannot be exchanged for cash under any circumstance.
17. All redeemed rewards cannot be resold in any circumstance.
18. Tangut is not responsible for lost or stolen redemption letter or rewards under any circumstance.
19. Bonus points are valid until 31st Dec of a year after from membership activated and thereafter for each period of 2 years. All remaining bonus points will expire or otherwise be cancelled without any notice. Tangut reserves the right to decide or change the expiry date for bonus points including all bonus points which have been already accrued or accrued after the date of such decision or change without notice.
e.g. Date of joining membership: 1st June 2011, expiry date of bonus points: 31st Dec, 2012
From 1st January, 2013 onwards, bonus points will expire every 2 years.
20. Tangut VIP member and Tangut Platinum member will receive 100 points and 300 points accordingly as welcoming gift. Tangut Platinum member who made one-off purchase from store will only get 150 points as welcoming gift.
21. For the referral reward scheme, Referee member will receive 100 Points for first successful referral and will receive 200 points for second successful referral. (Refer to the table in Referral Reward Scheme)
Starting from the 6th new member referral or more, the referee member will only get 500 Points
Referee member will only get the Referral Points when new member makes purchase.
For newly-referred member will get total 200 points for welcoming Bonus Points including the extra 100 Points.
22. Purchase protection does not apply to any product or service received as a reward under this scheme.
23. Tangut reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute the reward and redemption conditions and members' benefits at any time without notice.
24. Bonus points accrued in members' accounts are not the property of members and have no cash or monetary value.
25. The delivery service mentioned above may be affected or delayed depending on the following factors:
(a) availability of products
(b) customer payment account status
(c) delivery location
(d) incomplete or incorrect information provided by customer
(f) traffic condition
(g) other unexpected or uncontrollable factors
26. All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for membership, membership privileges, eligibility and accrual of points or redemption of rewards, and the construction of these Terms and Conditions will be resolved or decided by Tangut at its sole and exclusive discretion. Tangut reserves the right to make final and conclusive decisions in relation to these matters, and such decision shall be binding upon member.
27. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong SAR.
28. These Terms and Conditions are not intended to limit in any way a customer’s rights under consumer protection statutes. If any part herein is deemed invalid, void or unenforceable by a court for any reason, such part shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of other parts.
29. If there is any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of those General Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.